A few things that I’m loving and thankful for….
1. I’m loving for the opportunity to stay home with Leland during the day and do part-time photography on the side. I’m still finding a balance with not working at all during the day unless Leland naps and only work in the evening. It makes for a whole lot smoother of a day (and Leland has my full attention which is most important!)
2. I’m loving this little lip gloss/lip stick from target- I think it’s called Pixiglow- ha! My sister and mom were using it and I tried it and it’s great! I don’t really like wearing lipstick but this just gives your lips a natural kind of color which is totally great. Love!!
3. Photo Mechanic- it’s a software program for photographers and I’ve had it downloaded forever but haven’t used it and I don’t know why! It has seriously saved me so much time, culling and sorting through images. It has been the best time saver for me lately!
4. Espadrilles shoes from Jcrew….I haven’t bought a pair yet but I love the mint color!
5. The Rocket Summer (Bryce Avary’s) new album. I may have already listened to it 20 times since it came out (which was yesterday- haha) Here is a song from the album called Soldiers. I also love Circa ’46….so good.
Hope you are having a wonderful week! Much love.