A few things that I’m loving and thankful for….
1. I’m loving learning to say no….I know that kind of sounds not so great but it is really freeing! In the past I have been such a people pleaser and I’m really learning to let that go. It makes for a way better schedule and so far, it feels great :)
2. So glad I found out about Rain for Roots! It’s music for children based on biblical stories. The nice thing is that it’s good….like, I would leave it on and listen to it even when Leland’s not around kind of good. Ellie Holcomb, Sandra Mccracken, and a few others are on it!
3. I’m loving my new hat from a pretty neat organization. I wear these kinds of hats all the time in the fall and winter and it was awesome to find a company like this. Love!!
4. I’m thankful and so excited (really excited) that one of my weddings from this past summer will be featured in The Knot Ohio Wedding Magazine for their Spring/Summer issue. Eek! I can’t wait to share more when it’s published!
5. A while back I heard about this band called Us & Our daughters (Phillip Larue and his wife) and fell in love with this song:
Welp, that’s all for now. I hope that you are having a beautiful and blessed week! Thank you all so much for the kind comments on my last post, I so wish I could reply to each one of them. Much love! xo.