22/23 weeks | magnolia plantation and gardens
Last week we were in Charleston and it was simply beautiful! (Hot, and humid…but definitely so beautiful nonetheless.) We visited Magnolia Plantation and Gardens and it was gorgeous- so I wanted to snap a few pictures for a quick weekly update. These were take when I was 22 weeks, and now I’m on week 23 (I think…the doctor said I’m either 22 or 23 weeks so obviously I’m going with the later – haha!) There are definitely a few things that are different with this pregnancy than the others:
– Time is going way quicker
– I am more active with this pregnancy than any other, trying to walk every day and I’m still lifting weights
– ….which means I am up in weight a bit since I am hungry more often but eh, oh well. I do feel healthier
– Showing much more, and much sooner
– We still have to buy all the baby things (minus a crib/dresser) because we thought we were done having kids…so that’s fun ;)
– Picking out a name is much more difficult!
– Way less anxiety when it comes time to go to the dr. to check on the baby which is a good thing (…fourth time around I guess it’s about time!)
We are soaking up these summer months, and the time that the boys don’t have school which is making everything go by quickly. I’m grateful for a healthy pregnancy thus far! The kids are excited and Reagan is excited to be a big sister….