Last week we were in Charleston and it was simply beautiful! (Hot, and humid…but definitely so beautiful nonetheless.) We visited Magnolia Plantation and Gardens and it was gorgeous- so I wanted to snap a few pictures for a quick weekly update. These were take when I was 22 weeks, and now I’m on week 23 (I think…the doctor said I’m either 22 or 23 weeks so obviously I’m going with the later – haha!) There are definitely a few things that are different with this pregnancy than the others:
– Time is going way quicker
– I am more active with this pregnancy than any other, trying to walk every day and I’m still lifting weights
– ….which means I am up in weight a bit since I am hungry more often but eh, oh well. I do feel healthier
– Showing much more, and much sooner
– We still have to buy all the baby things (minus a crib/dresser) because we thought we were done having kids…so that’s fun ;)
– Picking out a name is much more difficult!
– Way less anxiety when it comes time to go to the dr. to check on the baby which is a good thing (…fourth time around I guess it’s about time!)
We are soaking up these summer months, and the time that the boys don’t have school which is making everything go by quickly. I’m grateful for a healthy pregnancy thus far! The kids are excited and Reagan is excited to be a big sister….