i love blogging, i do. it is definitely an artistic outlet for me- the design, wording, writing, and pictures. but…i do think that a blog can sometimes portray that some have it all together. no messes, no bad hair days, no arguing with the husband, and the list goes on. as much as i absolutely love art and photography and all of that, i still can’t help but think that some of that is not always real life. maybe for some, but definitely not for me. my family ain’t perfect, my house is sometimes a mess, and i am no gourmet chef. i am young folks, and still learning.
– today i managed to take a shower before 12, fix my hair, AND make coffee :)
– leland and i like to have the music up loud & dance around the house. (today we’re listening to aaron gilespie.)
– spending little moments with leland like this.
– some rooms in our house are a disaster. really. (see photos below)
– we’ve been so busy and i’m constantly dressing up so i treasure days i can wear sweats, like today.
– i ate fast food for lunch, once again.
(…our laundry room at the moment. you see, doing laundry isn’t a problem but putting it all away…yikes..)
(messes like this ^ )
so while leland is taking a nap, i’m going to go use this time i have and get as much done as i can!
have a beautiful monday.